INTERNAL REGULATIONS OF THE STORE
§ 1 PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
- The Internet Store is operated by the Game Servis Tomasz Kaszubowski. Tax Identification Number (NIP): PL6342547414.
- These Regulations provide for the rules for distance sale contracts concluded through the Store.
§ 2 DEFINITIONS
- Consumer - shall mean the User being a natural person who enters with the Entrepreneur in the Store into a legal action which is not directly related to his business or professional activity;
- Entrepreneur – shall mean the with its registered office Game Servis Tomasz Kaszubowski ul. Panewnicka 367/1 40-774 Katowice, Poland, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 634-281-82-67;
- User – shall mean each entity which purchases goods through the Store.
- Store – shall mean the online operated by the Entrepreneur at the following addresses: http://www.kukuczka.net, http://www.ksiegarnia.kukuczka.net, http://www.jerzykukuczka.com.
§ 3 CONTACT
- The Entrepreneur’s address: ul. Wyzwolenia 12, 40-756 Katowice, Polska.
- E-mail address: email@example.com.
- Telephone number: +48 537 365 519.
- The Consumer can contact with the Entrepreneur using the addresses and information provided on the websites of the Store.
§ 4 PRELIMINARY INFORMATION
- All prices stated in the Store are in Polish zloty and are gross prices (including VAT).
- The final order price comprises the price for goods and cost of delivery specified on the website of the Store.
§ 5 EXECUTION OF A SALE CONTRACT
- The User shall pay the Entrepreneurs for the purchased goods within 14 days.
- The User can use the following forms of payment:
- ordinary bank transfer
- payment card
- Online transfers (Przelewy24.pl)
- The Operator of payment cards is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entreprenuers of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000347935, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 7792369887, Business Statistical Number (REGON): 301345068.
- Detailed information on the accepted payment methods is available on the website of the Store.
- Goods will be shipped by the Entrepreneur within the term specified in the specification of the goods, selected by the Consumer at the time of placing the order.
§ 6 WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The term for withdrawal expires after 14 days from the date when the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer has entered into possession of goods.
§ 7 COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY TERM
- The Entrepreneurs is obliged to deliver the goods that are free from any defects.
- If any defect is discovered in the goods purchased from the Entrepreneur, the Consumer has the right to complain about the defect based on the warranty provisions governed by the Civil Code.
- The complaint must be submitted in writing or electronically, sent to the addresses of the Entrepreneurs provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended that the complaint should include, among other things, a brief description of the defect, the date of its discovery, personal data of the complaining Consumer and the Consumer’s demand in connection with the defect in the goods.
- The Entrepreneur will respond to the Consumer’s complaint within 14 days, and if the Entrepreneur fails to do so within the aforesaid term, the Consumer’s demand shall be considered as reasonable.
- The goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address specified in § 3.
- Where a product is covered under the warranty, the relevant information about it and its content will be included in the product’s specification in the Store.
§ 8 OUT-OF COURT SETTLEMENT OF COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES
- The Consumer can use, among other things:
- mediation by the Regional Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection;
- assistance of permanent consumer courts of arbitration operating at Voivodeship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
§ 9 PERSONAL DATA
- The User, when purchasing goods in the Store, voluntarily provides his personal data, which are necessary to complete the order and the data will be processed by the Entrepreneur for this purpose only.
- The User has the right to access his personal data and request their correction.
- The Entrepreneur shall be the administrator of personal data.
§ 10 FINAL PROVISIONS
- In issues not regulated in these Regulations the generally applicable Polish laws, in particular the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014., the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964, and Code of Civil Procedure of 17 November 1964 shall be applicable.
- Any sale contract signed on the basis of these Regulations relates to a specific order and is signed to process a single order. Each order shall require a separate approval of the Regulations.
These Regulations have been created using the free creator of regulations Legal Geek - kreator.legalgeek.pl
LegalGeek.pl - legal solutions for new technologies