1. No information, except for the information contained in cookie files is collected automatically by this website.
2. Cookie files (so-called “Cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use by the Service websites. Cookies typically contain name of the website they originate from, time of their storage on the terminal equipment and their individual number.
3. The entity which stores cookie files on the terminal equipment of the Service User and has access to them is the operator of the Service, Game Servis Tomasz Kaszubowski with its registered office at ul. Panewnicka 367/1, 40-774 Katowice, Poland.
4. Cookie files are used to:
a) adapt the content of the Service websites to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites, in particular the files allow the recognition of the Service User’s equipment and proper display of the website content, adapted to individual needs;
b) produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows the improvement of their structure and content;
c) keep the Service User’s sessions (after logging in), so that the User needs not re-enter its login and password on every sub-page of the Service;
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: “session” ones (session cookies) and “persistent” ones (persistent cookies). The “session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the terminal equipment of the User until he logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (browser). The “persistent” cookies are stored on the terminal equipment of the User for a time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are removed by the User.
6. The Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) “essential” cookie files, which allow the use of the services available in the Service, e.g. authenticating the cookie files used for the services that require authentication through the Service;
b) cookie files used to provide safety, e.g. used to detect frauds in authentication through the Service;
c) “performance” cookies, which allow the collection of information how the websites of the Service are used;
d) “functional” cookie files, which allow to “remember” the settings selected by the User and personalization of User’s interface, e.g. in terms of selected language or region from which the User comes from, size of font, appearance of the website, etc.;
e) “commercial” cookie files, which allow to deliver to the User content od advertisements adapted to their individual interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the websites (browser) allows by default the storage of cookies on the terminal equipment of the User. The Service users change at any time the settings for cookies. The settings can be changed, in particular in such a way as to block the automatic management of cookie files in the Internet browser’s settings or inform about them every time you enter the Service User’s equipment. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of cookies management is available in the software settings (browser).
9. The cookies stored on the terminal equipment of the Service User and may be used also by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Service.
10. More information about cookie files is available in the “Help” section of the menu o the Internet browser.